Saturday, September 5, 2009

When It Rains, It Pours

It seems like everything is hitting the fan at once. My relationship with my father, whose house I live at, is quickly disintegrating. My relationship with my mother has long since dissolved. There was a serious miscalculation in trying to progress things with the guy I like. My life-line is out of town. And to top it all off I was rear-ended pretty badly yesterday. I'm suffering from whiplash, and it's very likely that my van is totaled.

After I got off work today I went upstairs to lay down because my back/neck/head were killing me. My room and van have gotten pretty messy lately, and apparently today my dad decided to have a meltdown over it. I wish I could move out, but not only do I not make enough money, I don't have anyone to live with.

Right now I really just want this year to be over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment