Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tattoos

A list of possible tattoos:
  • Fiducia and Amore on my right and left wrists (trust and love in Italian)
  • An intertwining jasmine and olive vine up my left thigh and hip
  • Otter styled like a traditional koi design on my right rib cage
  • An "ace of spades" on the back of my neck
  • A wolf-paw yin/yang sign on my left ankle
  • A jasmine flower tramp stamp
  • A "fairy tale" theme sleeve on my right arm
  • A "wild horses" theme sleeve on my left arm
  • A horse on my left rib cage with "L'amore domina senza regole" (love rules without rules)
  • The "aquarius" constellation on my left shoulder blade

1 comment:

  1. Hiya katie,

    Thanks for your message over on my blog, it's always nice to have someone new come across. I'm just replying to your comment now, but thought I'd just pop over and say "thanks" in person.

    Until soon, My very Best Wishes, Shane.

    ReplyDelete