Monday, October 18, 2010

Amazing that we got this far.

What do I want from life?

I want to truly live, not just survive day to day. I want to travel to Spain, Italy, Ireland, England, Russia, Afghanistan, Egypt, Amsterdam, Congo, Bolivia, Peru, India, Australia, to name a few. I want to help build schools and women's health clinics. I want to try to help stop poachers. I want to live in a foreign country with my lover, painting and drawing. I want a bohemian life. I want to find true love.

What do I want to be?

I want to be free. I want to be confident. I want to be sexy. I want to be happy. I want to be caring, gracious, likable. I want to be an artist. I want to be a good mother, someday.

I want this life either way. It would be made amazing by him being in it, but made no worse by him not being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment